Volunteers – we have lots of trail clearing and building projects that need volunteers. We announce upcoming volunteer events on Facebook and website, but the best method is to join the email list and you will be notified of upcoming events and opportunities. Better yet, take the survey above and tell us where you would best fit with your interest and skills.
Ski Patrollers – we will be working with the Pioneer Ski Patrol, a part of the National Ski Patrol association, you can find out more information here.
Board members – are elected at the annual meeting on the last Monday of October. Learn more about our current board here. If you have questions about the board or interest in being a committee member email us.
Committee members – we have a number of subcommittees that meet with varying frequency. Click on the committee name to email the chair of the committee:
- Fundraising committee – helps us raise the funds to allow us to operate and grow!
- Outreach committee – helps with getting our message out, event planning
- Operations committee – works on the nuts and bolts of our operations
- Engineering committee – oversees the design of development
- Finance committee – works on the finance side of things