To apply: Please email your Resume, and Cover Letter detailing your motivation to pursue the position for which you are applying to email@example.com.
Rate of Pay: $24.00 – $26.00 hourly. Pay varies by level of certification and experience
The Facility Maintenance Technician (FMT) will support the mission of skeetawk by maintaining the infrastructure that has been developed. The FMT will be responsible for all repair and preventative maintenance on Skeetawk buildings and vehicles. The FMT will support the lift operations department with lift maintenance and support the grooming department with Snowcat maintenance. The FMT will also work in conjunction with the General Manager to support on-site capital project construction.
Reports to: General Manager
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in facility maintenance
- Heavy equipment operator experience.
- Construction experience including; biking/ hiking trail building, general carpentry, welding/ fabrication, general electrical, and general plumbing
- Experience working on Snowcats or other over snow machinery
- Experience operating and maintaining ski lifts
- Experience in project management
This is currently a full-time hourly position, expected to be 30-40 hours per week